GENERAL OBJECTIVES, PROGRAMME OUTCOME & PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO) OF THE B. Ed. & M.Ed. PROGRAMME
The College Offers two years B.Ed. and M.Ed. Courses (Temporarily Suspended) . For both the courses, 70% reserved for in-service Teachers and remaining 30% reserved for pre-service candidates up-to 2018-19. From 2019-20 the reservation criteria is withdrawn and Nagaland University is looking after admission of B.Ed and M.Ed courses for all CTE in Nagaland. For in-service teachers, respective DEO/SDEO notifies for admission procedure and for pre-service candidate, advertisement is given in respect of issue of admission form in daily leading newspapers in the month of April/May every year. Pre-service candidates need to go through Written test followed by Vice-voice test. Minimum criteria for admission into the programmes are as under:
- Candidates securing minimum aggregate of 45% (SC/ST/OBC) and 50%(General)at the Degree/P.G.
level can only apply for B.Ed.
- Candidates securing minimum aggregate of 50% (SC/ST/OBC) and 55%(General) at the B.Ed Degree
level can only apply for M.Ed.
§ GENERAL OBJECTIVES, PROGRAMME OUTCOME & PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO) OF THE B. ED. PROGRAMME
General Objectives of the B. Ed. Programe
Following are the General objectives of the two years B.Ed programe. The student-teacher will:
1. Integrate the study on the elective subject and pedagogical knowledge into practical classroom situation.
2. Use communication skill to communicate with students in the school.
3. Promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the
Constitution of India. ………..
§ GENERAL OBJECTIVES, PROGRAMME OUTCOME & PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO) OF THE M. ED. PROGRAMME
General Objectives of the M. Ed. Programe
After successfully completion of 2 years M.Ed. program student-teachers will:
1. understand the socio-economic-cultural and academic background of students of the B.Ed. program.
2. master the methods and techniques for developing competencies, commitment and performance skills essential in the teaching profession……………………..