Curriculum

The College Offers two years B.Ed. and M.Ed. Courses. For both the courses, 70% reserved for in-service Teachers and remaining 30% reserved for pre-service candidates. For in-service teachers, respective DEO/SDEO notifies for admission procedure  and for pre-service candidate, advertisement is given in respect of issue of admission form in daily leading newspapers in the month of April/May every year. Pre-service candidates need to go through Written test followed by Vice-voice test. Minimum criteria for admission into the programmes are as under:

  1. Candidates securing minimum aggregate of 45% (SC/ST/OBC) and 50%(General)at the Degree/P.G.
    level can only apply for B.Ed.
  2. Candidates securing minimum aggregate of 50% (SC/ST/OBC) and 55%(General) at the B.Ed Degree
    level can only apply for M.Ed. 

For details on Course Structure click the link below: